Kuttrame Thandanai has been hitting the headlines ever since its launch for being Kakka Muttaidirector Manikandan’s second venture. This crime thriller revolves around the impact of a murder and how it affects or connects a group of individuals from different walks of life.
• Lead actors Vidharth, Pooja Devariya and Aishwarya Rajesh have given out some brilliant performances without over doing it. Director Manikandan seems to have handpicked the apt actor for the roles. Aishwarya Rajesh needs a special mention for her role.
• Nasser, Rahman Guru Somasundaram and Pooja Devariya are well supportive with the story progress.
• The film has a great story plot with a tight screenplay, kudos to Manikandan for that.
• Cinematography by Manikandan is brilliant and the visuals takes the story to the next level. Music by Ilaiyaraaja works in sync with the story and screenplay. The background ashore is definitely an added highlight.
• Producers Don Production andTribal Art Productions, distributor KR Films need a special mention for their bold attempt.
• Anucharan’s editing could have been better.
• While the film had a brilliant background score, songs by the maestro fails to touch the heart.